Trial Experience · Aggressive Representation · 24/7 Access
No matter what the accusation or what evidence supports those charges, the right lawyer can make all the difference. Our proven attorneys will fight to keep you out of prison or avoid a conviction on your record. We will do everything we can to minimize the consequences of an arrest and protect your future.
The Goldberg Law Firm represents persons accused of crimes in the Greater Cleveland area, Northeast Ohio and nationwide. Trial lawyer Michael J. Goldberg brings 24 years of focused experience in criminal defense. We know what's at stake for you and your family. You can count on our legal team for strategic and vigorous representation.
We Get Results Because We Prepare for Trial
Some criminal law attorneys have book smarts but shy away from court. You have every right to check out the trial credentials of your attorney. Michael Goldberg has defended clients in more than 100 jury trials as a defense lawyer. He prepares every case for the potential to go to trial. His diligence, his skill and his courtroom reputation have consistently achieved favorable outcomes* for clients, including:
- Acquittals for clients in felonious assault, rape, major drug felonies, major white collar matters, Internet crimes, grand theft, weapons charges, domestic violence and many other cases
- Highly favorable plea bargains in state and federal courts
- Suppression of evidence in major drug cases where clients' Fourth Amendment rights were violated by police
- Acquittals and reduced charges in numerous DUI cases in Ohio
- Bail reductions on major felony cases
Judicial release in numerous cases
- Alternative sentences such as home arrest, drug treatment or community corrections
We Protect Your Rights and Take Your Case Seriously
Our criminal defense practice handles all criminal charges, from serious felony crimes to misdemeanors and juvenile offenses. As our client, you can expect:
— Highly competent representation at all stages of your case
— Prompt response to phone calls and 24-hour availability for urgent situations
— Honest legal counsel to make informed decisions
— Aggressive protection of your constitutional rights
— Fair legal fees without padding or surprises
Cleveland Criminal Defense Lawyer Fighting for You
Most cases are resolved before they get to a jury, but you will get better results with a lawyer who is prepared and willing to go to trial. Michael Goldberg will not allow the government to bluff or bully you into compromising your rights.
Our Cuyahoga County drug crime defense attorney offers a free consultation for any criminal charges. Call 216-592-8719 or 800-845-4710, or contact us online.
* The results listed above are highlights from thousands of cases. Every case is unique. The outcome in your specific case will depend on a number of factors and cannot be predicted by our past results on behalf of other clients.